Makerspaces

Makerspaces

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Julie New Project


This quarter in Makerspace, I am starting a new project that will benefit the teachers of elementary. When going to their classes a week ago, I got to see that a lot of them need help in designing the small or big spaces that they have. I notice that most of them have trouble in using the space that they have into something that can be good for the class. They have great ideas but don't have the time to get this idea into reality. 

I've decided to start a project with the elementary teachers and help them get their ideas into reality. I had a meeting with two elementary teachers: the first grade teacher and the second grade teacher. They had a lot of ideas and I'm very excited to start this project and help them out. I came up with some ideas to help them use their space and hopefully it will be used adequately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment